Thursday, April 24, 2014

Why I am no longer satisfied with good enough . . . and what I plan to do about it!


Well everyone, I have been surfing other blogs of some AMAZING soapers and to be honest, I feel it's time to kick it up a notch (AGAIN!).  This time last year I was doing melt and pour soaps and I was pretty happy with my results, and so were the people who were buying and enjoying my soaps.  Now I am making Cold Process Soaps, and while they are pretty enough. they are not AMAZING!  

THESE SOAPS ARE AMAZING:


found on:   thesoapbar.blogspot.com
 



\






SO, IT'S TIME TO KICK MY SOAP MAKING INTO THE NEXT GEAR!  When I can come up with stuff that looks THIS amazing, I will consider myself a success. . . just like getting to Carnegie Hall, it takes PRACTICE AND LOTS OF PRACTICE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment